Frequently Asked Questions
What is elective 3D Ultrasound?
* Elective ultrasound is a sonogram by choice to view your baby in 3D. This is NOT diagnostic, meaning you must be under the care of an OB/GYN. This sonogram does not replace your Doctor visits/testing.
What is the difference between 3D & 4D?
* 3D & 4D are the same dimensions. 3D just means the still image, whereas 4D is real time movement; what the baby is doing at that moment.
Do Doctors recommend 3D/4D Ultrasounds?
* Each Provider has their own opinions. Some care providers offer it directly in their office. While they are there mainly for diagnostic purposes, we are an office that specializes & focuses only on entertainment.
What are the risks?
* As far back as research goes on this topic, there has not been any scientifically proven related harm/damage or risks to the fetus due to 3D/4D exposure. As Ultrasound does not deal with radiation, it is based on sound waves & fluid to produce images.
What is the point of 3D/4D Elective Ultrasound?
* 3D Ultrasounds provide the chance for you to actually see baby's full features. It is more of entertainment for the anxious mom-to-be. You can share the joy of seeing who and what baby looks like before he/she is even born.
Does my health insurance cover this ultrasound?
*Insurance does NOT cover this ultrasound. For the reason being that this is an elective ultrasound,not a diagnostic test; insurance carriers will not re-imburse you.
Why Baby Imprints?
* We provide the most comfortable, calm and warm environment for you & your loved ones to focus on the baby. We can comfortably seat 3 people with additional standing room in our cozy suite.
"Before you were born I carried you under my heart. From the moment you arrived in this world until the moment I leave it, I will always carry you in my heart."